Thursday, May 10, 2012

Clothing Wishlist

Happy Thursday! 

This warmer weather has got me looking at clothes more than ever! Too bad I don't have an infinite pile of money I could buy all the pretty little things I fancy! Since I'm not always in a mall, I do a lot of online window shopping. :)

Here are some items on my wishlist. 


This pretty little green dress is from Ruche and these to die for heels are from Modcloth.


This heavenly skirt is from ChicWish and this top is from Urban Outfitters.


I just want to buy everything right now. But I have to pace myself. :) Don't you just wish you could have what you want instantly? I do, but then I realize it's helping to keep me in check. Otherwise I'd end up a selfish, spoiled, and impatient person. 

Anyways, I hope you are all having an excellent week!

Love, love
-Kate

3 comments:

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate