Monday, December 17, 2012

Photography Overload

Well it's been a busy month. I finished my semester and and am now at home resting up for my last semester of college. It's going by so fast. Anyways, I'd like to show you some of the things I've been busy with in these last few months!


I had the opportunity to photograph some beautiful dancers during a class and I LOVED how they turned out.



I also shot some fashion/editorial photos:



I photographed a proposal for two wonderful friends of mine:




I took pictures for my friend and her husband:



And I took some fun pictures of one of my best friends. :)


Tomorrow I have a session with a corporation and I'm so excited! It'll be my biggest session yet. :) I can't wait to share how it went with you all.

Love, love
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate