Thursday, September 12, 2013

We Are

College football is kind of big in my house. Let me rephrase that. Penn State football is kind of big in my house. So, this year my parents, brother, and I went to Penn State's season opener. The game was played at MetLife stadium where the Jets play and it was my first experience tailgating at a football game. We ate yummy treats, talked about life, and avoided getting beer dumped on us by drunk people (which almost happened several times), although my shoes weren't so lucky.

The game itself was exciting! It was only my second time at a Penn State game so I relished each second of it. I don't know if we spent more time watching the game standing up and cheering or sitting in our seats.











Our food was delish. :)

Love, love
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate