Friday, January 20, 2012

A Headband That Buttons

Hello! 

Here's the deal: I like headbands. But I don't always want a headband that you have to tie or stretch around your head. So I decided to try something different and make a headband that buttons in the back!


I used two different types of ribbon, a black velvet-ish one and a strip of lace.


After sewing them together, I sewed a button on the end of one side, and loop of ribbon on the other side.


Simple as that! Here's a shot of the front and back.




 Now it's off to enjoy my weekend. =]

Love Love,

-Kate

6 comments:

  1. I love this! So pretty and so creative! There's nothing worse than a headband that is too tight! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best idea ever! How did you sew the lace on so you don't see the thread?

    www.anddarlingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely headband! I'll have to try and make one myself :)

    http://whisperwordsofcouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such pretty wonderful things, love your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have I never thought of that? The simplest ideas are the best ones =) Looks really pretty too, I never tire of lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea, I like it!
    Check out my new post! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate