Friday, January 13, 2012

Tags are Fun

So two lovely people tagged me in a couple posts. Jessa from Confessions of The Cupcake Countessa and Katie from Lovely Lady.

It makes me happy when people visit me and my blog and so thank you for visiting and tagging me!

In case you've never been to my blog, here's me! =] I like exploring all forms of art. Currently I'm in the last stretch of finishing up my degree in Digital Media Communications.

My blog is a journal of things I've created, my thought processes, and just fun tidbits about me. Hope you enjoy it!


In Jessa's post she gave me the Kreative Blogger award and asked some questions.



And in Katie's blog she tagged me to answer even more questions!


Since there were so many questions in both posts, I'm just gonna pick my favorites and answer them!

1: Name your favorite song: 
Again - Flyleaf (the original version, not the CD one)

2: What ticks me off:
When people spell ridiculous with an e

3: Biggest fear:
I'm afraid of failing or embarrassing myself

4: Everyday attitude:
Try to be positive and productive!

5: What is perfection:
Something only God can attain

6: Guilty pleasure:
Smart food popcorn

7: What is your favorite zoo animal:
Elephants =]

8: Floral or polka dots:
Hm..Slightly leaning towards floral

9: Have you ever done karaoke:
A couple times

10: What's one country you would like to visit:
Australia. Hands down

11: Do you have Bieber Fever?
Heck to the no

Now I have to tell some random facts about myself!

1: My favorite color is green.
2: I've been to 33 states.
3: I used to practice an australian accent till I was blue in the face.
4: I'm kind of ambidextrous
5: I took piano lessons for 9 years
6: I have a love/hate relationship with my hair
7: I used to think I was adopted
8: When I was younger, I taught myself gymnastics in my basement
9: Zooey Deschanel is my celebrity girl crush
10: My natural hair color is red.


 I think I'm supposed to tag people, but I I'm kind of falling asleep. haha I think all the blogs I follow should get these tags/awards so I don't know how to narrow it down!


Feel free to leave me a comment and I'll check out your blog! I love seeing other people's perspectives and inspirations!


Love love,
-Kate

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is a sweet post :) And I completely identify with the love/hate hair relationship :') ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love!
    thanks for visiting! the color i'm wearing is essie 'figi'
    should we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say this is the equivalent of the "get to know me" tag on youtube, which I always enjoy watching. I've yet to see this sort of post on any other blog I follow, so this was lovely. =)
    Although, if I may, why do you have a love/hate relationship with your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I have the same relationship with my hair. I can't believe you taught yourself gymnastics. Sounds tough, but you seem like a pretty determined person! :)

    xo. Nicole
    abrokebride.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate