Friday, March 23, 2012

Fabric Covered Cork Board DIY

This DIY is just a little something I did to add a little bit of change to my living space. I have some square cork boards and they were just a little too boring for the room that they were in. So I covered them in fabric.



It's nothing too special, just a quick little way to brighten up plain cork board!


I pinned it in place while I was gluing the other sides of the board to the fabric.




Just a little quick tip!

So I'm seeing the hunger games tomorrow with some people, but I've never read the books. I'm not sure what I'm getting into! How did you guys like the movie? Will I understand it if I haven't read it yet?

Love, love
-Kate

1 comment:

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate