Tuesday, March 27, 2012

School Blues

Sorry for my lack up updates! Life had been crazier than words can explain. The good news is, school ends in a little over 5 weeks and then I can start my internship! I'm interning with a lovely photographer that I'm sure I'll post more about as the summer goes on. Her work is so adorable.

Also, I have some lovely DIYs that I'm laying out for you all. Not to mention I'm working on some photo illustrations and a typography videos which will be up shortly. In the past 2 days I've spent 25 hours working with After Effects. I WILL master that program.

So there is an update of my life. Also I'm making a blog schedule. Hopefully that will help me be more regular in my posts!


Love, love
-Kate

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your DIY's. :) Your blog is darling!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate