Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Drawer

I found this tiny drawer somewhere and I decided to make it into a tiny little shelf for my rings. I have yet to mount it to the wall, but I wanted to share it anyways. I'm thinking of hanging it right by my door so I can just grab out of it on my way out!  Or I might set it in my window sill with my other containers for bobby pins and headbands.

Any other placement ideas? I'd love some input!=]



Yes that is Emma Stone in the magazine. I was reading while making the craft!



I cut a strip of fun paper to line the bottom of the drawer and I found some cute flower decals that I glued to the front of the drawer.



Now all that is left is to put it somewhere!

Finished inside:


Finished outside:



Hope your weekend is great! =]

Love, love
-Kate

5 comments:

  1. Aww, that's beautiful! You've got me wanting one now :) ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... that is very cute! I would just leave it on the vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat, this little box is adorable. Saw you over on First impressions with your pretty new necklace, its so perfect! Have a great weekend.
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I have a little drawer like this which I also keep rings in but you have inspired me to show it off and give it some pretty decoration!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate