Thursday, October 20, 2011

From Juice to Tea

When I was two years old, I would jump out of my bed every morning at 5am, run to my parent's room, wake them up, and yell, "Juice!" My parents were not so fond of this early morning wake up call.  After a while, they set up a craft table in my bedroom with exciting doo-dads and instructed me that upon waking up, I was to get my own juice from the refrigerator, and sit at my table until they woke up on their own time.

And so began my love for crafts.

Growing up I always had at least 3 or 4 large boxes of junk I would collect to make treasures out of. My mother wasn't always happy that I would save everything and dig through trash bins, but she knew it was a healthy hobby of mine so she let me continue.

As a junior in college, I've now graduated from drinking juice, to sipping tea while I create. I try my hand at all things art. Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails miserably. This blog is to keep track of all my creations, my attempts at creations, and maybe to inspire you or give you a few laughs. Take what you will out of it. 

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate