I used: 1 cup of milk, a lot of ice, a tablespoon of expresso, about 5 shakes of cinnamon, and a lot of chocolate. (I didn't put as much in this time, as we were running low).
Sometimes I add more or less of some stuff, depending on how my taste buds are feeling that day. =]
It gives me a nice frothy, icey drink with flavors I love. =]
And here I am, sporting red lipstick. I don't think I've ever worn this kind before. I think it goes well with the headband my mom gave me for Christmas.
Part 2 of my day: I finished my New Year's resolutions. Just in time, eh?
Short and sweet
- Learn a new word a day (either English or other)
- Try not to buy the same colors in my wardrobe all the time (e.g. black, grey, blue)
- Treat my hair healthier (less flat iron usage)
- Update my blog more often (at least every 2 days)
- Learn now to sew (Maybe a skirt or something more than a straight line)
- Get my homework done the day before it's due
- Get all As
- Take time to hang out with people I don't see on a regular basis
And there they are. I think it's challenging enough and do-able.
And I leave you with this video of Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is perfect. I just figured I'd share it with you all. (She's my favorite)
What are you doing New Year's Eve?