Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello Fall Break

I'm so excited to be home for fall break because the missing pieces of my craft box will now be restored to it! Also I am happy to be with my family.

While on spring break, I did some filming in Hartford for my avant-garde film class. Here is a quick photo I took of my brother who went with me.


Tomorrow is my last day home and then it's a busy week of filming, editing, portrait sessions, and one of my very best friends' wedding!

I am making something very sparkly to wear for the bachelorette party, so that will definitely be featured on here! :)


I am revealing something big soon regarding my upcoming freelance business! Stay tuned!

Love, love
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate