Monday, May 28, 2012

Back into Mixed-Media monday!

Goodness me, I've been so busy of late I haven't done a mixed media post in several Mondays!

Happy Memorial Day! I got up bright and early to go shoot a memorial day parade with the lady I'm interning with. It was so much fun! 

Anyways, I was experimenting with some ric rac that I got from Pugly Pixel and tried to make something with a quote that I stumbled upon the other day. Hope you like it! I should've done something more patriotic, seeing as how it's Memorial Day, but oh well. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!


Love, love
-Kate

2 comments:

  1. very pretty indeed. perfect for memorial day remembrance.

    Stop by & enter my eShakt Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate