Friday, August 23, 2013

All that glitters

Flash back to Christmas time. I walk into an H&M store and fall in love with a dress. I'm unable to buy the dress at that time for a reason that slips my mind. I go back to the store a week later to buy it, and it is gone, not even a trace of it is left. A disappointed me goes home and continues to think about that dress sporadically for the next eight months.

Enter yesterday. I went thrifting with my sister at one of our favorite thrift stores. I eventually end up at the dress section and see a tiny bit of a dress sticking out amongst the dozens on the rack. My mind instantly flicks back to the H&M dress that I loved and I dive in to take a closer look. Lo and behold, it's the same dress. In my size and with the original tag still on it. How freaking cool is that?

And the best part? I got it for 1/3 of the original price. #thriftwin





 Dress: H&M (Thrifted)
Shoes: Old Navy
Nail Polish: "Home Run" by Pure Ice


Love, Love
-Kate


9 comments:

  1. You lucky duck! What incredible coincidence for you to find this dress ^^ I remember it and know how much I loved it myself :) You styled it so lovely with these red shoes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so pretty, as are you! I'm glad you finally found it :) love it teamed with those red flats too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is perfect! O_O love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, love a bit of sparkle! It goes so well with the red shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing!! How lucky. You look so pretty in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing!! How lucky. You look so pretty in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for comment, I appreciate it so much! This outfit is incredibly lovely, that dress looks great on you! The red flats are the perfect touch, the colour just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing find!! That is the greatest thrifting story ever ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate