Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fall Excitement

Well hey there. This early fall temperatures have me so excited for fall. Like, it is my ABSOLUTE favorite season ever. You can wear sweaters with shorts, jeans with a tank top, comfy boots, warm scarves, drink lots of hot tea, sleep with your windows open to feel the crisp night air, and of course the beautiful fall foliage is always something I look forward to seeing.

I'm already getting the itch to make more scarves. Because I enjoy knitting and crocheting, I really want to learn more patterns and fun stitches this fall season.

I'm already putting together fall outfits in my mind and getting excited about them. Is that weird? Here are some of my favorite fall outfits from my pinterest board.


1
2
3
4


Love, love
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate