Thursday, March 29, 2012

Heart of Glitter Headband DIY

I'm a pretty big fan of headbands and hair accessories. I was also in a glittery mood and this is what I came up with!


First I cut out a paper heart to use as a stencil. 



Then I cut the felt heart out and covered it in glue.


After the glue was spread over the heart, I dumped glitter all over it. (That was the fun part! =] )


I shook the extra glitter off the heart and took it outside to spray with a clear coat of paint.


After it dried, I trimmed the edges and glued it to a headband.




My weekend has officially started! I really like having no classes on Fridays. They are my days to catch up on schoolwork and relax. What are your plans this weekend?


Love, love
-Kate

2 comments:

  1. Crazy Cat Lady CourtneyMarch 29, 2012 at 9:01 PM

    Just in case you were wondering, my plans are to live in an apartment with you all weekend (or for the rest of the semester. :P) Oh, and you're STILL cute! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I imagine this technique would work great on heels and boots too...time to source some black glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate