Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Once Tied, Always Tied

So here's the thing, I like tying bows around my ponytail, but they almost never turn out the way I want them to, or if they do, it's just a one time thing. So here's what I decided to do:

I used a ribbon that had two sides sewn together and strung a wire through it. If you don't have one like that, you can sew two together or sew two long pieces of fabric together.



Then I tied a bow and made sure end was double as long as the other.


Sewed the other edge together.


Put a ponytail in my hair.


And then wrapped the extra long side around the ponytail and then let the ribbon fall down symmetrically to the other side.


Now I never have to tie the bow again! I hope some of you guys find this helpful too!

I'm very happy, my first internship interview went very well! I'm looking forward to the other 2 that I have tomorrow. Wish me luck! =]


Love, love
-Kate

5 comments:

  1. thats a clever idea. best of luck with the interviews!

    Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love that it can keep its shape now. Good luck on your remaining interviews :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I'll have to make on for my little cousins. It looks lovely in your gorgeous red hair!

    XO,
    Erin
    erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is stunning! Good luck with your interviews :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate