Monday, April 16, 2012

Book Covered Box DIY

So sorry I haven't updated in about a week! I've been editing like crazy on all my projects and haven't been able to slow down and put a DIY post together. I finally did, and I hope you will enjoy it!

I just got a box of shoes in the mail and instantly got an idea of what to do with the box when I opened them up.

Yes my shoes size is as the box says. In case any of you were feeling generous. =]


I took the pages out of the book and separated the sides of the books from the middle.


Then I glued the middles of the books together at the end of the box.


And the sides of the books I glued to the sides of the box.

And then it blends in with the rest of the books.


With a secret storage space in the middle!



Today has been just lovely, I got a lot of editing done, and the weather was amazing. We had a high of 88 degrees. The sky was a lovely shade of blue, the air smelled of blooming bliss, and the wind was very gentle.

I hope the weather where you are is wonderful too!

Love, love
-Kate

1 comment:

  1. This is genious! Such a cool secret hideaway spot !
    Also, thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate