Monday, April 2, 2012

Mixed-Media Monday: Typography Video

This video took over 30 hours to create. I'm learning After Effects and it is really hard to get used to. But for me, all programs are hard to get used to. Like Final Cut Pro for instance, I studied that program in and out for a year before I felt like I knew what I was doing. And then I got certified in it. =] I need to learn FCPX now. I plan on buying that soon since it is so cheap. It's on my list of programs to buy.

Anyways, this piece here is my first ever typography video. I decided I'm making an entirely new one soon because I need to get better! Hopefully each one will get better and better as I learn how to use cameras in AE and other little tidbits.

The audio is a sketch done by Victor Borge called "Phonetic Punctuation." I edited the audio slightly because there were too many claps and pauses and so forth.



                                        


I'd love some feedback, but please only helpful criticism. 


Here's a little peek at what I was wearing today. Maxi dress and TOMS.



Love, Love
-Kate

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the video. I tried to learn After Effects and just could not get the hang of it. Its really hard.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate