Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blog scheduling and comfy attire

Oh hey, I'm not doing much just making myself an easy blog schedule to follow. I find that I work best if I have a schedule and can expect to need a certain type of post next. I decided on blogging at least three times a week. One being a lifestyle post, one an outfit post, and another a craft or tutorial post. Easy enough right? And if I feel inspired to do a couple more in the week, then awesome!

Now this schedule might not be permanent, and I might change it to have a blog post nearly every day, but for now, I think this is the right move for me.


So this morning I tried drying and styling my hair differently. I watched curly hair tutorials for about 2 hours this morning and the end result was barely different. I want to wear my hair curly more, but it just gets so frizzy I give up and straighten it. I'd like to not have to straighten it all the time because it just takes too long.



Dress: H&M, Shoes: Overstock.com, Leggings: Target, Glasses: Ray-Ban, Necklace: Rustic Gem Jewelry

Love, Love
-Kate

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute, love that necklace!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your hair is so gorgeous, I'm looking forward to your regular blogging. I'll definitely be reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace!! It's so gorgeous!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks great here - so is it naturally curly but frizzy? have you not been able to find a leave in conditioner that takes out the frizz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute look! Love the striped tee! You have beautiful curly hair!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate