Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Layout!

With all this spare time I have lately, I've been doing a lot of re-organizing, cleaning, and what not. One of those projects being this blog. I never really liked the layout of my blog and I think that's one of the reasons I haven't been posting much. But now that I have given it a new design, it has inspired me and got me excited to post more things!

I also have been thinking a lot of what this blog means to me, and before, I wanted it to primarily be a crafting blog, with a little bit of lifestyle fluff thrown in here and there. It's hard to think of crafting ideas all the time, especially original ones, so I always felt guilty when several posts would go by without a craft. But now, I'm making it about my everyday life, and if that day includes a craft, a fun date, etc. it will be in my post!

Today I have a brother/sister portrait session and I'm excited!

I have no idea what this face is.


My outfit & gear


And of course, I have to wear sunscreen...


Love, love
Kate


2 comments:

  1. I really like the new layout. It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, I simply adore yoru gorgeous hair!! Great pictures as well! Gladly followed you with GFC and G+, hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate