Monday, June 17, 2013

Wedding Plannin'


Time to dig in and get the big planning details out of the way! I need to book a venue and photographer soon. The wedding is in May, but if I want the places/photographer I am pining after, I should probably call dibs now.

Everything is just so darn expensive. :/



One of the ladies I babysat for while in college gave me this awesome wedding planner. I have already filled pages of it with inspiration and ideas. I love it!


I still can't believe I'm engaged. It makes me so happy, and so does he. :)

Today's checklist consists of:

  • Calling venues to schedule a visit
  • Planning this week's blog posts
  • Start packing for next week's adventure (more details to come)

In other happy news, Jonathan comes to visit me this week! :) Can't wait to see him.

Love, Love
-Kate

5 comments:

  1. Wow your ring is gorgeous! Have fun planning!

    P.S. I'm giving away EIGHT sponsors spots today and I would love for you to come enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding planning is so fun. I loved visiting various venues, it's just such an experience. Enjoy it and have fun. Love your pretty ring, by the way!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that wedding planning is funny, it's such a stress actually! Wish you good luck!!! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Wedding planning must be so wonderful and stressful at the same time!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I would love to be wedding planning right now, your ring is beautiful!! I hope it isn't too stressful or expensive; I'm looking forward to your future posts about what you decide on!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate