Saturday, June 15, 2013

DIY Felt Pouch


Well I have a diy project just like I promised! This project took a little longer than I planned, but that's because I kept taking out all my stitches because I wasn't paying attention to where I was sticking the needle. 

Anyways, I started with two pieces of felt the same size, but I cut a strip off the top piece so that the back piece could fold over it.


Then I stitched all around the sides and the top. I forget what kind of stich it is. I was just going with it because it looked cool. (Sorry.)


I sewed on the button just under the flap.


Then sewed a few loops in the flap to go around the button when I wanted to close it.


And then started sewing on funky patterns with my string.


Voila!

Love, Love
-Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate