Monday, June 3, 2013

Drop Earrings & Job Searching

So, this post was supposed to be a DIY, but some of the pictures I took disappeared and so now there are missing steps that I don't have to show you. Instead, I'll just show you a few of the pictures that didn't disappear. Will that work for ya?





In other news, I haven't been able to find a job yet, but I'm still searching and hoping! I thought I'd at least find something by now, so it's frustrating, but I know something will show up soon that is perfect for me and my needs right now.

And wedding planning is going slow, but we're getting there! So excited! :)

Love, love
-Kate

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome, I really love irregular shaped stones and beads

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate