Thursday, June 6, 2013

Goals for this next year

Since I have a lot of free time lately, I have found myself thinking of goals for myself and what I want to do in this next year. It's my last year before I get married and move away from my family and start a new adventure and I want to make sure it's a memorable one!

There are projects I want to do for my future house, girl nights I want to have, and things I want to accomplish before I retire my maiden name. So I'm going to make a list and do my best to check each one off as completed.

If you have any ideas you think would make a great addition to my list, please let me know! I'm scribbling down my ideas and I intend to add more as the year goes on.





Love, love
-Kate

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous. :) Good luck with your list (and goals!). I love making goals for myself, and I think writing them down helps me stick to them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! I read each and every one. =] I try to respond to each comment!

-Kate